Dr. David Hemsworth
David also coaches soccer and has interests in geothermal energy, archery and Warcraft.
David’s research is broad and multidisciplinary, stemming from his expertise as a multivariate statistician. It includes:
- In innovation, using neural networks to model innovation manager decision making.
- In nursing, modelling the effects of compassion fatigue, stress, burnout, resilience, passion for work, personal energy/vitality, and wellbeing.
- In organizational behaviour, examining the impact of leadership on job satisfaction, organizational commitment, organizational citizenship behaviour, and organizational performance.
- In purchasing, examining the effects of supplier development, benchmarking, e-procurement, IT, management support, and strategic purchasing.
- In palliative care, focusing on the positive aspects (post-traumatic growth) derived from caregiving.
- In archeology, the use of information systems to capture and disseminate specifics relating to artefacts from dig sites in Jordon.