Nipissing University is committed to providing a personalized student experience within a collegial learning community dedicated to creativity, innovation and excellence in teaching, research and scholarly activities. This is our vision, and a key part of the mission statement supporting that vision is that Nipissing University will be accountable to the many stakeholders it serves and provide “a transparent and collegial decision-making process”.
- Institutional Data for Nipissing University
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Common Universities Data Ontario (CUDO)
- Multi-Year Accountability Agreements
- National Survey of Student Engagement (NSSE)
- Canadian University Survey Consortium (CUSC)