Students who apply for admission to Nipissing University directly from high school are eligible for the following scholarships, bursaries and awards. You are also encouraged to check out the information on our Work Study program, OSAP and External Funding to fully explore all of your funding options.
Entrance Scholarships, Awards & Bursaries
Students are GUARANTEED AN ENTRANCE SCHOLARSHIP if they achieve a minimum 80% on their best six final 4U/4M marks completed as of June 30. Secondary school applicants from outside Ontario are also eligible for entrance scholarships; please contact the Liaison Office for information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can easily apply for other entrance awards and bursaries (based on criteria other than just grades) by completing the following three application forms, as applicable, by May 1 (no need to wait for an offer of admission).
- entering full-time undergraduate studies from high school
- minimum average of 85%, show evidence of personal leadership activities and financial need
- renewable at $3,000 per year
- Schulich Scholarships are available to select full-time students entering the first year of an undergraduate degree program at Nipissing University with a focus on education (Concurrent BEd or Bachelor of Physical Health and Education).
- Recipients must have a minimum 80% average and at least one of the following: demonstrated volunteer contributions to the community or financial need.
- values range from $500 to $3,000
- entering undergraduate studies directly from secondary school