Technology Services (UTS) is dedicated to assisting all members of the Nipissing University community make effective use of a wide range of information technologies. Highly skilled and customer service oriented staff ensure University members are able to optimize their academic and professional endeavours through the use of technology. Technology Services is located in A107.
For the most efficient service, please create your own ticket at our Help Desk Ticket Portal helpdesk.nipissigu.ca
If you have any questions please contact Technology Services 705-474-3450 ext. 4342 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hours of Operation
|September to April|
|Monday - Friday||
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
|May to August|||
|Monday - Friday||8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
|Saturday - Sunday||Closed|
If you can't access BlackBoard or WebAdvisor
Please try the direct links:
BlackBoard @ http://learn.nipissingu.ca/
WebAdvisor @ http://webadvisor.nipissingu.ca/
2022-2023 Student Cards
Student cards can be picked up at University Technology Services, A107 starting Tuesday, August 30, 2022.
Please refer to the Ancillary Fees for 2022-2023 for details on eligibility, etc. Students registered in less than 18 or more credits can request a bus pass on WebAdvisor under the Registration section.
- The bus pass is only valid for North Bay transit.
- Students can only pick up their own student card.
- It takes 2-3 business days to complete your request for a student card.
- All student cards may be requested on an annual basis and expire at the end of August each year. (For example, if you request a student card in April it will expire in August of the same year)
Distance Student Cards
If you are a distance student living outside of the North Bay area (over 50 km radius) and are NOT attending an onsite class at the North Bay campus, a student card is ONLY REQUIRED to utilize the libraries at other universities in Ontario and to obtain student discounts where available.
You can submit a request for a distance student card at our Help Desk Ticket Portal helpdesk.nipissigu.ca
Lost Student Cards
When a card is lost please check the following locations to determine if your student card has been found:
- Technology Services (A107) 705-474-3450, ext. 4342
- Campus Security (B203) 705-474-3450, ext. 5555
- North Bay Transit, Lost & Found 705-474-0419
- Residence/Athletics if you've been to either
If your card still has not been found then you can start the replacement process at the Finance Office in F216. You can complete the Student Card Replacement Form found here. Print this form and bring it with you to the Finance Office.
You can print wirelessly on campus from various locations including:
- Library, A120, R229, etc.
Want to print from your computer? PrinterOn Printing Service
Want to print from your Mobile Device? Click here for instructions.