- Employment Accommodation Policy
- Hiring of Relatives Policy
- Compensation/Salary Administration Policy
- Health & Safety Policies
- Workplace Violence Prevention Policy
- Employment Standards Act - Leaves
- Administrative Leave for Academic Administrators
Nipissing University sits on the territory of Nipissing First Nation, the territory of the Anishnabek, within lands protected by the Robinson Huron Treaty of 1850.
We are grateful to be able to live and learn on these lands with all our relations.