Guaranteed Entrance Scholarships for College Transfer Students *for students entering 2022-23 or later
No application is required: If you have the marks, you’ll receive the scholarship.
|Scholarship Averaget||Year 1||Year 2*||Year 3*||Year 4*|
|95+||Free Tuition||Free Tuition||Free Tuition||Free Tuition|
If you meet these criteria, you will be considered automatically:
- Canadian and international college transfer applicants
- Applying directly into the first year of a full-time undergraduate degree program in North Bay
- Eligible to receive a maximum of 18 credits in transfer credit
- September entry
- Free tuition is based on domestic tuition rate.
- Students are only eligible for the first four years of undergraduate study.
- Students in their professional years of study are not eligible for the renewal of these scholarships.
- t = Average based on your overall final average based on all college courses completed as of June 30, 2022.
- * = Based on cumulative GPA (CGPA) as recorded on April 30th. Students must enroll in no less than 24 credits annually to retain scholarship eligibility
Emails confirming Guaranteed Entrance Scholarship eligibility will be sent to qualifying students in early August. Scholarships are paid out in the fall/winter; students must be registered full time (minimum 24 credits) for the scholarship to be paid out.
NOTE: Students in the upper year Concurrent Education program may only hold the scholarship in their first four years of study. Students in the Consecutive Education, College Partnership (Commerce and BBA) and Nursing Scholar Practitioner programs do not qualify for this scholarship.