Canadian Secondary School Applicants

The following information applies to current high school applicants attending a high school in Canada (except for Ontario).

How to Apply

All domestic applicants (Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident) apply through the Ontario Universities’ Application Centre (OUAC) using the Undergraduate Application.

International applicants (except current Ontario high school applicants) who are studying in Canada on a study permit or studying in another country with no current status in Canada apply using the Nipissing University International Application.

Required Documents

  • Official transcripts showing all courses completed and/or in progress.
  • If in progress courses cannot be listed on an official transcript have your guidance counsellor send an email to listing all current in progress courses. Midterm grades should also be included in the email if available.
  • Transcripts should be sent directly to Nipissing University by your high school.

Select your province for program specific admission information.