Possessing Post-Secondary Education

OUAC 105 applications are available on-line from the Ontario Universities’ Application Centre (OUAC). www.ouac.on.ca Choose undergraduate applications.

Click here for specific information on College Transfers

Applicant Responsibility

It is the responsibility of each applicant to submit directly to the Office of the Registrar:

  1. official transcripts from all institutions previously or presently attended, such as secondary schools, colleges and universities;
  2. proof of name change, if academic documents show a name other than that under which application is made (i.e. marriage certificate, notarized statements of legal name change or other legal documents); and,
  3. evidence of English language proficiency, if English is not the applicant’s first language.