Launched in 2017, our Mediabrands & Kinesso industry-leading internship program, The Residency, invites recent graduates with diverse backgrounds to gain practical experience over a 16-week period. Rooted in experiential learning and underpinned with custom curriculum, the program is designed to support on-going learning and development.
Residents will gain applicable media industry knowledge while building professional skills and general business acumen to launch a successful career in media.
The Residency program is vital to attracting and retaining top graduating talent (recent grads) to our organization, with a consistent hire rate of 80%+ being offered full-time employment following their internship.
This year, The Residency will run from May 2, 2022 to August 19, 2022 and applications are now open!
In early January 2022, our team will be hosting virtual information sessions for prospective candidates to learn more about Mediabrands & Kinesso and The Residency program. Registration information for these information sessions will be sent as we get closer to the dates.
Below are key details of The Residency Program and Links to apply.
Toronto Application – https://flite.avature.net/su/083a60724dd74c7d
Vancouver Application – https://flite.avature.net/su/3cb700b66b63f97e
Montreal Application - https://flite.avature.net/su/aaa5d36e4c007049
Key details about our program:
- Paid Internship
- Hybrid Work Environment with centrally located offices in Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver (on average, 2-3 days per week in office)
- Structured Training based on 3 Pillars: Learn, Play and Work
- Real life business case scenario competition for non for profit
- Mentorship from subject matter experts
Internship are available in various disciplines:
- Media Planning
- Media Buying
- Paid Social
- Paid Search (SEM)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Digital Performance/Ad Operations
- Programmatic/Addressable Media (Activation/Strategy)
- Data Analytics
- Keen interest in media advertising, marketing, data, finance, or related industry
- Pursuing or completed a degree, diploma or certificate at an accredited institution in a relevant program
- Education/ all coursework complete by May 1, 2022
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently
- Highly developed organizational skills with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Eligible to work in Canada without restrictions or limitations through work permit, PR Status, or Citizenship.
- Must be able to work 35 hours per week from May 2, 2022 to August 19, 2022.
What’s in it for the recent grads?
- A chance to be part of and grow within a global network of agencies
- Add value to an organization focused on work life balance
- Closely collaborate with industry professionals who are passionate about their craft
- Participate in a collaborative and dynamic working environment
- Join a multiple award winning organization