Organization: Centre for Effective Practice (CEP)
As the project coordinator, you will be responsible for working with the CEP team, clients and stakeholders to coordinate day-to-day digital project activities, from supporting the planning and execution of CEP's digital projects to providing administrative support as required. With strong interpersonal and project coordination skills, you will be a key member of our team, supporting provincial and national level projects with the goal of delivering every project on time, within budget and within scope. Candidates should have a strong desire to learn, a passion for improving health care and foundational experience in supporting a project team.
Location: Toronto, but remote work currently due to COVID-19.
Job Type: Full time, 1 year contract
- University degree in an appropriate health, science or research related discipline or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Fluent in the principles of user-centered design and confident in incorporating it into product development
- Experience with web technologies (HTML, CSS, JS, etc.) and website platforms (WordPress, Squarespace, etc.)
- Experience and familiarity with Electronic Medical Records (EMRs), Electronic Health Records (EHRs), and/or Hospital Information Systems (HISs)
- High level of maturity, professional behaviour and confidence in interacting with internal team members, clients and stakeholders
- Independent and self-motivated
- Thrives in cross-functional team environment, detail oriented and a problem solver
- Strong organizational skills including prioritization, meeting deadlines and budgeting Excellent computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Able to work flexible hours when required
- Preference will be given to candidates with direct experience working in the healthcare industry
Please see the job description for all duties and qualifications.
How to Apply: Please submit cover letter and resume through cep.health/careers