Dr. Douglas Gosse
Courses taught in the B.Ed. program:
- EDUC 4736: Introduction to Curriculum Design & Teaching.
Courses taught in Graduate Studies:
- EDUC 5437: Current Issues in the Teaching and Learning of Boys and Men
- EDUC 5676: Qualitative Approaches to Educational Research
- EDUC 6116: Critical Conversations in Educational Research.
- Curriculum theory and development
- Qualitative research
- Arts Based Research (ABR)
- Social justice and equity
- About Face: Essays on Addictions, Recovery, Therapies, and Controversies (2018)
- Out Proud: Stories of Pride, Courage and Social Justice in Canada (2014).
- Breaking silences & exploring masculinities, a critical supplement to the novel Jackytar (2008)
- Jackytar (2005)
- The Romeo & Juliet Murders (1997)
- The Celtic Cross (1995)
Selected media exposure
- Darren Galer & Giuseppe Ganci [hosts]. (2020) Broadening the conversation around addictions in Canada; An interview with Dr. Douglas Gosse. Talk Recovery Radio: Vancouver, BC.
- Sullivan, J. (2019, Feb. 16). A gritty, illuminating look at addiction, The Telegram.
- Hans Rollman [host]. (2019) About Face: New book on addictions in Canada. Interview with Dr. Douglas Gosse. CHMR-FM: St. John's, NL.
- Laura Lynch [host]. (2016). Diversity program for teachers draws criticism for leaving out men. Interview with Melanie Janzen & Douglas Gosse. The Current, CBC Radio: Toronto, ON.
- Maraglia, G. (2014). Social Justice: An Interview with Dr. Doug Gosse, General Editor of Out proud, Stories of Pride, Courage, and Social Justice. Rohnert Park, CA: Offbeat Radio, KRCB Radio.
- Caplan, M. (2014). Out Proud: Ottawa Book Launch with Editor Doug Gosse. Ottawa, Ontario: CHUO 89/1 FM.
- Finnerty, M. (Host). (2013). Male teachers. Toronto, Ontario: The Current, CBC Radio.