The Canada Graduate Scholarship - Masters Program (CGS-M) provides financial support to high-caliber scholars who are engaged in eligible master's programs. This support allows these scholars to fully concentrate on their studies in their chosen fields.
Value: $17,500 for 12 months, non-renewable
Deadline: December 2, 2019 before 8:00pm
How to Apply: Online application through the Research Portal
- Be a Canadian Citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- Be enrolled or intend to apply for full-time admissions to an eligible graduate program at the master's level at a Canadian institution with a CGS-M allocation.
- Have completed between 0 and 12 months of full-time studies the master's program for which you are requesting funding.
- Have not previously held a CGS M.
- Have a minimum 80% average in each of the last two full years of study.
Full eligibility criteria here
- Academic excellence 50%
- Research potential 30%
- Personal characteristics and interpersonal skills 20%
Applications received will be reviewed first by Program Selection Committees and then the University Funding Selection Committee.