Student Accessibility Services will administer any accommodated testing that is required and scheduled by the student.
The following is a list of possible testing accommodations for any type of disability:
* Please note the list is not exhaustive.
- Additional Time
- Distraction Reduced Room
- Private Room
- Word Processor
- Grammar/Spell Checker
- Alternate Scheduling
- Memory Aid/Formula Sheet
- Test Enlarged
- Test on Coloured Paper
- Use of Adaptive Technology such as Kurzweil, Dragons Naturally Speaking, Inspiration, or JAWS
- Dictation of Answer to Scribe
- White Noise
- Ergonomic Chair
- Access to Food/Medications
- Access to Washroom
- Pain/Rest Break
- Allowance for Extensions or Deferrals
* Note: Student access to the Internet is prohibited, unless access is a course requirement, e.g. Blackboard access, etc.