Steps to accessing your information through “My Nipissing”
- Access the Nipissing University home page and click on “My Nipissing”.
- Enter your username (no spaces and case sensitive) – as provided above.
- Enter your password. If you have not previously accessed “My Nipissing” your password will be your date of birth in the format Mmmddyyyy. (i.e. March 3, 2000 would be Mar032000 with the first letter of the month a capital letter.)
- Click on "Go to WebAdvisor".
- At this time we highly recommend that you change your password. Your password must be 6 to 9 characters in length and must contain both alpha and numeric characters. You may also enter a password hint here that will help you later if you forget your password.
* Important – Please stop and record your password in a safe place for future reference.
- Click on Prospective Students.
- Under the “Communications” title, click on “Important Documents - Outstanding/Received”. It is the applicants’ responsibility to verify that the required documents are received by the deadline.
- To confirm/change your address under the “User Account” title click on “Mailing/Home Address Change”. Once you have made the necessary change(s), click submit. You must ensure that your address is always up to date. Address changes through the Ontario Universities’ Application Centre (OUAC) will also be used to update our site.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (705) 474-3450, extension 4600.