The Ontario Graduate Scholarship Program is jointly funded between the Ontario Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities and Nipissing University. The Ontario Graduate Scholarships are designed to encourage excellence in graduate studies at the master's and doctoral levels.
Deadline for Application: January 15, 2020
- Plan to be enrolled full-time in a graduate program at an Ontario university
- Canadian citizen, permanent resident or an international student studying on a study permit
- A- (80%) average over the last two years of study if less than two years of graduate work OR the cumulative graduate average, if more than two years
- Have not exceeded the lifetime maximum of 6 years of government-funded awards including OGS, and awards from CIHR, NSERC and SSHRC
How to Apply:
- Student currently enrolled in a graduate program at Nipissing will apply using the OGS application form.
- Students applying for admission to a graduate program at another Ontario university will apply directly to that university.
Below are links to the OGS information at other institutions: