LIT has developed and collected a series of video tutorials in order to assist faculty, staff and students in using the university wide Learning Management System (LMS). For assistance beyond the topics covered by these videos, please contact our office.
Important Blackboard Notice:
If you are a Safari user experiencing difficulty opening .pdf files within your Blackboard course (error message "Missing Plug-In"), please read the following instructions (http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/509/cpsid_50983.html ) from Adobe. If you are using Firefox (error message "Click here to download plugin"), you can hold down the Option key when you click the .pdf link, and Firefox will download the file directly to your local Downloads folder. Adobe is aware of the issue and has indicated it is currently working on a more integrated solution.
NOTE: Chrome users are NOT experiencing this issue.
- Creating a Discussion Board Post
- Submitting an Assignment
- Taking a Test Online
- Checking Your Grades
- Other Student Tutorials by Blackboard
- Blackboard Overview for Faculty
- Blackboard Overview for Instructors - In-Service
- Blackboard Overview for Instructors - Undergraduate Online and Blended
- Creating Discussion Board Forums
- Changing Discussion Board Forum Settings
- Searching the Discussion Board and Collecting Posts
- Getting Started with Groups
- Creating Groups
- Using the Performance Dashboard
- Getting Started with the Grade Centre
- Create an Assignment
- Getting Started with Assignments
- Using Adaptive Release for Assessments
- Downloading Assignments
- Other Tutorials by Blackboard