Comfortable and affordable residence accommodations are available from mid-May to mid-August each summer. Chancellors House and Governors House can accommodate approximately 650 guests and summer students.
Suite Style (Chancellors House & Governors House)
Chancellors House and Governors House offer four-bedroom apartment-style suites, and are within walking distance, or a short drive, to main campus.North Bay's beautiful downtown and waterfront are a short commute away.
Each residence complex offers:
- Apartment style suites; each unit consists of four single bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen, and a common room
- Each bedroom is furnished with a single bed, fresh linens, a desk, telephone, closet, and dresser
- Each unit shares a full size kitchen with gas stove and full-size fridge
- Parking is adjacent to the building
- Each unit is air-conditioned
- All buildings have common television lounges, vending machines, and coin-operated laundry facilities and an assembly room
- Guest services is located on the main floor at Chancellors House
A limited number of private suite accommodations are available. These private apartment-style suites offer a private bedroom, bathroom, living room and kitchen facilities.
Guest Services & Important Information
- Common television lounges equipped with colour television and cable
- Games Room
- Vending machines
- On-site coin-operated laundry facilities available
- Parking is adjacent to the building, and public transit is close by
- Local telephone service is included in each suite
- Wi-fi is open and accessible for all guests
- All residence & meeting facilities are non-smoking and pet-free
- Check in time is 3:00 PM - Check out time is 10:00 am
- 24-hour locked, security entrance
Please call, email or submit an inquiry for rate information.
Daily and Weekly rates include linen and local phone service.
Monthly rates are available.
All guests are responsible for the cleanliness of the unit they occupy.
All payments are due upon arrival.