Small value internal grants up to a maximum of $5,000 are available to researchers to develop their research program and assist in securing external grants from any external sources. Each internal grant has specific guidelines and an application on the Romeo Research Management System. Before completing an application, please read the guidelines for the grants you wish to apply for. All grants have a limited time period.
- Research CoordinatorResearch OfficeOfficeA209Extension4378Website—
- Secretary, Office of Graduate Studies and ResearchResearch OfficeOfficeA205Extension4225Website—
- Research Lab TechnologistResearch OfficeOfficeR125Extension4705Website—
- Dean, Graduate Studies and ResearchResearch OfficeOfficeA204Extension4293Website—
- Manager, Graduate Studies and ResearchResearch OfficeOfficeA206Extension4644Website—