Under the mandate of the Provost & Vice-President Academic and Research, the Office of Research Services provides support and assistance to researchers and administrators and encourages a balanced synergy between the teaching, scholarly and service activities of faculty members. Promoting research partnerships, developing research initiatives, and administrating grants and contracts are all part of the activities of Research Services. To enhance both the University and researchers’ profiles, Research Services disseminates research-related information and helps the University and the researchers in seeking grants and contracts. Research Services also promotes collaboration with other research institutions and facilitates contact with funding agencies, governments, private sector and community organizations. One of the main purposes of Research Services is to maintain high ethical standards and financial accountability in research.
- Research CoordinatorResearch OfficeOfficeA209Extension4378Website—
- Secretary, Office of Graduate Studies and ResearchResearch OfficeOfficeA205Extension4225Website—
- Research Lab TechnologistResearch OfficeOfficeR125Extension4705Website—
- Dean, Graduate Studies and ResearchResearch OfficeOfficeA204Extension4293Website—
- Manager, Graduate Studies and ResearchResearch OfficeOfficeA206Extension4644Website—