|POSITION TITLE:||Student Accessibility Services Student Proctor|
|CLOSING DATE:||Posted until filled|
|HOURS OF WORK:||Hours are not guaranteed. Variable hours based on volume of tests/exams (0-10 hours per week)|
|RATE OF PAY:|
$14.00/hour plus vacation pay
JOB DESCRIPTION: Student Accessibility Services supports students with disabilities and assists with the organization of various accommodations including testing accommodations. Successful candidates will work closely with Student Accessibility Services staff and Lead Proctors ensuring the security and integrity of the examination process and assisting with test/exam invigilation.
- Invigilating student tests, midterms or final exams
- Escorting/supervising students during any needed breaks (pain, food, washroom)
- Liaising with professors should students have a question for the professor
- Delivering sealed tests, midterms and exams to professor, when possible.
- Assisting Student Accessibility Services staff in any additional duties related to the invigilation of the tests, midterms or exams
- Maintaining a professional attitude and adhering to the proctor administration manual
- One full year of university experience with a minimum 70% overall average
- Punctuality, dependability, and professionalism
- Willingness to work in a discreet and confidential manner
- Ability to work with others
- Strong oral communication
To apply for this position, please submit the required application form with faculty reference to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off a completed copy to B210 (Office of Student Development and Services)
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected will be contacted.
Nipissing University is an inclusive employer and will provide accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code.
Please submit your letter of application and resume by: Open until filled