POSITION TITLE: Research Assistant
EMPLOYMENT DATES: May 2021 to Sep 2021
HOURS OF WORK: Variable between 4 to 15 hours per week
RATE OF PAY: $14.25/hour as determined by HR policy
Assist in the development and testing of Online Educational Resources focusing on Workplace Innovation.
This position will assist with the following:
- Search for relevant openly accessible learning resources
- Help with development of case studies
- Assist with prototype testing
- The ideal candidate should have successfully completed, at least, Intermediate level courses in the school of Business and or Education. The candidate should also have at least an 80% average across all their courses.
- The ideal candidate should have experience of taking online courses
- Past writing and content development experience is desirable
Note the successful candidate will be guided to conduct the abovementioned tasks
This position is subject to final budget approval.
To apply for this position please submit a resume, cover letter and a copy of your unofficial transcript from WebAdvisor referencing the position number/job title and three (3) references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants; however, only those to be considered for an interview will be contacted.
Nipissing University is an inclusive employer and will provide accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code.