Coke Canada Bottling Sales Development Manager’s (SDM) are responsible for identifying and selling against opportunities within Coke Canada’s local and national large store customers. The SDM is required to maximize profitable sales opportunities by thoroughly understanding the complexity of the channels and building relationships with customers. They are also responsible for finding new local large store customers.
Location: North Bay
Job Type: Full-time
Hours of Work: 40/week
Duties & Qualifications:
- Successfully sell customer promotional plans, incremental displays and equipment placements that include annual Customer Marketing Agreements and align with the customer's and the Coke Canada system’s business objectives and strategies.
- Evaluate outlet opportunities for new and existing Large Store customers.
- Develop a customized business plan addressing the critical needs of the customer(s)
- Work collaboratively with the merchandising Supervisors and order replenishment team to ensure that revenue and profit goals are achieved, and that appropriate inventory levels and merchandising standards are maintained at each store
- Ensures a high level of customer service and resolves issues promptly
- Sell in promotional programs and ensure dealer compliance
- Execute channel and customer promotions/programs that leverage national brand strategies
- Proactively arrange time and territory to achieve optimum face-to-face selling opportunities
- Build or modify displays, sections, end caps, racks & coolers in line with Coke Canada Bottling’s standards and programs
- Be able to lift, carry and position product (weight up to 50lbs or 22kgs) above shoulder height without assistance
- One to three (1-3) years selling in consumer goods industry required
- Minimum of one (1) year in consumer products/direct store delivery sales/major account management
- Strong analytical, organizational, planning, verbal and written communications skills are a must
- Proficient using a variety of computer programs
- Valid driver's license and driving record free from any major violations for the past three (3) years
- Must have access to a personal vehicle for use during working hours
- Post-secondary education is preferred
To Apply: Click Here