Organization: Centre for Effective Practice (CEP)
As an information services coordinator, you will be responsible for working with the CEP team across all aspects of a project, with a focus on establishing a strong evidence base using your information specialist expertise. With strong interpersonal and project coordination skills, you will be a key member of our team, supporting provincial and national level projects with the goal of delivering every project on time, within budget and within scope. Candidates should have a strong desire to learn, a passion for improving health care, and foundational experience in supporting a team and/or projects.
Location: Toronto, but remote work currently due to COVID-19.
Job Type: Full time, 1 year contract
- Master’s degree in library/information science with a minimum of 2 years related experience
- Experience designing and conducting targeted academic database searches (using PubMed, CINAHL, MEDLINE, etc.) and grey literature
- Experience contributing to or coordinating clinical, epidemiological and/or health services research projects and/or experience in health planning and decision support
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written High level of maturity and confidence in interacting with wide variety of internal and external clients including health care professionals
- Strong organizational skills, including involvement in multiple projects, prioritization, meeting deadlines and budgeting
- Comfort in working in a dynamic environment and dealing with ambiguity
- Independent and self-motivated Professional behaviour at all times, even when under pressure
- Must be detail oriented
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in Internet use and research, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to work flexible hours when required
Please see the job description for all duties and qualifications.
How to Apply: Please submit cover letter and resume through cep.health/careers