Organization: Centre for Effective Practice (CEP)
This position provides communications support for projects and the organization. Reporting to the Director, this role also supports CEP’s corporate communications and knowledge exchange.
Location: Toronto, but remote work currently due to COVID-19.
Job Type: Full time, 1 year contract
- Post-secondary education in communications, or equivalent combined experience and education in public relations, journalism or a related field
- Demonstrated experience implementing communication activities
- Collaborative approach that develops excellent internal and external relationships
- Strong written, verbal and digital storytelling skills
- Experience developing multi-media web content and building social media engagement
- Agile - prioritizes and multi-tasks to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Experience in health communication and/or public affairs is required
- Strong technical skills (Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite and HTML editing)
- Ability to communicate effectively in both official languages is desirable but not required
Please see the job description for all duties and qualifications.
How to Apply: Please submit cover letter and resume through cep.health/careers