Employer: Oxford Learning
Location: North Bay
Oxford Learning North Bay has an opening for a passionate, enthusiastic and dynamic teacher who wants to work in a rewarding teaching environment. Our Programs offer individual support to students of all grade levels, looking to improve their academic skills and study habits.
Job Type: Part-time
Hours: Monday - Friday, 2:00pm-8:00pm
Duties and Qualifications:
Experience in a teaching/tutoring and strong first language English oral and writing skills You will possess an undergraduate degree, or be in the process of completion of the same, or equitable experience and skills.
Our candidate must have:
- a fun-loving and dynamic personality
- leadership skills
- the ability to work in an environment that yields fast paced results
- the ability to multitask and to think on their feet
- a vibrant personality who enjoys interaction with people, will suit this position
- Training modules are also required in order to fully understand our programs.
How to Apply:
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com