FOR: 4th Year students and New Graduates!
ADaPT (Advanced Digital and Professional Training) is a skills development and work placement program for final semester students and recent grads. There is no cost to participate in ADaPT.
Advanced Digital and Professional Training (ADaPT) is a skills development and work placement program that bridges the employment gap for final semester students and recent grads (having graduated three years ago or less). We offer two delivery methods: Online (self-guided modules) and Virtual Classroom (instructor-led virtual workshops).
As an ADaPT participant, you will:
- Receive training to help boost your digital and professional skills
- Access career support and learn how to navigate the job market
- Boost your self-confidence and employability
- Connect with top employers and like-minded peers to potentially land a paid job placement
There is no cost to participate in this program.
- Applicants must be recent post-secondary graduates (within last three years) OR in their final semester of study
- You do not need to be a Ryerson University student or alumni to apply
Applications for ADaPT close on Sunday, September 26th at 11:59 PM ET. Click here to access the application form. Admission into the program is competitive - spots fill quickly as applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.
All recent grads and final semester students are welcome to apply, with priority consideration given to equity-deserving groups and non-STEM graduates. Please ensure that you identify on your application. Visit www.ryerson.ca/adapt for more information! For additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.