If you are in immediate danger or a life-threatening situation, CALL 911
- Nipissing University Campus Security: 705-474-3450 Ext. 5555 or 24-hours at 705-498-7244
- North Bay Regional Health Centre Crisis Line: 1-800-352-1141 or 705-495-8198
- Amelia Rising Crisis Line: 705-476-3355
- Nipissing Transition House Crisis Line: 705-476-2429
- Ojibway Family Resource Centre Crisis Line: 1-800-387-2465
- Good2Talk (Postsecondary Student Helpline): 1-866-925-5454
- Victim Support Line: 1-888-579-2888
- Mental Health Helpline (Health Services Information): 1-866-531-2600
- Support Services for Male Survivors of Sexual Abuse: 1-866-887-0015
- Assaulted Women’s Helpline: 1-866-863-0511
- Talk4Healing (Aboriginal Women’s Helpline): 1-855-554-HEAL (4325)
- North Bay Police Service: 705-472-1234
- 22 Wing Military Police: 705-494-2188
- Anishinabek Police Service: 705-472-0270
- West Nipissing Police Service: 705-753-1234
- Ontario Provincial Police (OPP): 1-888-310-1122
Please note that all external links and resources posted on the Consent Belongs Here website are not meant to replace face-to-face consultation with or diagnoses by qualified professionals, nor are they meant to be "on-line counselling." The listing of external sites does not imply that Nipissing University or its staff endorse all of the information located there. We cannot guarantee that all information on each site is accurate or complete. The resources and guidelines offered on this site are suggestions only, and do not substitute for consultation with a qualified Mental Health or Medical Professional.
By using these external links , you must agree to not hold the websites themselves, their staff or partners, or Nipissing University staff liable, or make any claims of damages of any kind, including claims of damages based on action taken by you related to the information contained on the respective websites.
Your use of these websites constitutes your agreement to the above terms.