- Final Exam Procedures
- Distance Exam Cover Template
- Distance Exam Submission Form - To be filled out prior to submitting a distance exam.
The deadline for Winter exam submission is February 4, 2019.
Multiple Choice Scanning Information
Software limitations when designing your test:
- Test must be designed so that answers are either ‘true’ or ‘false’ (a or b) or ‘multiple choice’ with up to five selections (a, b, c, d or e).
- A maximum of 180 questions can be accommodated.
- The scanning program is not able to deduct marks for wrong answers.
What students should know when writing the test:
- Students must use a pencil, black or blue ink.
- Students must fill in their student number in the bubble section.
- Circles should be filled completely and any corrections should be crossed out.