All students, employees and visitors must participate in basic safety training sessions as they relate to their work environment. It is important to participate in the safety training that suits your work environment. As such, training is available in the following areas:
- Autoclave SOP Training
- Blood Borne Pathogen Safety Training
- Biosafety Level 1 and 2 Training
- Custodial Safety Training
- Hazardous Material Spill Training
- Laboratory Safety Training
- Laboratory Biosafety Training
- Studio Safety Training
Please contact the Laboratory Safety Coordinator at ext. 4180 for further information or to book a training session.
Note: these basic training courses are in addition to job specific training that must be initiated by your supervisor.